The goal of this day camp is to provide an opportunity for local athletes to learn different concepts and apply them to practice and competitive situations.
July 18-22 9:00a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Develop Speed Through Focal Points
- Learn How to Connect Muscle Groups for Powerful Technique
- Drills and techniques demonstrated
- Opportunities to test out drills and to get feedback
- Starts and Turns instruction included
- Instruction for all strokes
- Open to all registrants 11-18 years old
- Must be USA swimming registered
- Limited to 40 swimmers
The day will be designed as;
9-10:30, workout/practice with aerobic conditioning as well as power based sets
10:30 - 11, break for sunscreen application and rehydration/snack
11-12, Drill progressions for the stroke of the day
12-12:30, break for sunscreen application and rehydration/bring sack lunch
12:30-2, review of drill progressions as well as starts/turns
The online registration form:
Contact Ashley at 770-639-9537 or email at email@example.com for more information.